Saturday, April 12, 2008

Class gathering 2008 !

Since everything is so quiet, let me stir things up.

Due to my incompetency, we had no annual class gathering last year. :( So this year, I promise all of you that there will be one for sure. BUT, I will need the cooperation of everyone. I am thinking of having the gathering somewhere in July, perhaps after our commencement( for the gals who are graduating this yr!!!). If you have any strong disagreement over the date, pls voice it out! I can only try my best to cater to the majority.

One more thing. I will need a venue too. If any kind souls can offer their house (looks at v****), that will be one major problem solved.

For those who are far far away from home, do let me know if you will be back in Singapore anytime soon between May - Aug. I really hope to get as many people as possible to be present for our class gathering. Every person counts. Without you guys, there is no such thing as a class gathering.


Cheers,
Your dearest maths rep

No comments: