Saturday, April 19, 2008

Helllllllo!

Hi mates....

Its that time of the year again... When Exams abound. Here's to all that are tackling their exams... All the best ya? The dark clouds will soon pass.

As a side note, I will be going to Melbourne to do Orthopaedics on the 2nd May for 1 month... Then off to Perth to visit relatives after my elective for a well deserved break. (the domestic flight from Melbourne to Perth is free as part of the Qantas package!!) So during this period refrain from contacting me unless you are Singtel/Starhub/M1's good friend...

Will be back in Sunny Singapore on the 8th of June! Till then take care Everyone!!!!

JL is going to Tanzania on the 3rd of May. So please place your souvenir orders with her. I have already placed my IVORY ash tray orders with her. HAHA. just dont tell World Wildlife Fund.

Okay lah... till then keep this place alive!!

Regards,
Your PE WRAP! (You better know who I am!)....

No comments: